The mission of The Mushroom Festival is to promote the mushroom, educate consumers about the health benefits of mushrooms, and to promote tourism in Southern Chester County, all while financially supporting local and regional charities through a grant process.
“Our work couldn’t get done without the help of The Mushroom Festival.”
– SPEAK Unlimited Inc.
“Thank you for partnering with us to provide vital after school programs.”
– The Garage
“We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping make this dream come true.”
-The Barn at Spring Brook Farm
“It is people like you that allow our non-profit agency to operate at its present level of serving the needs of people in our community.”
– Kennett Area Community Service
To date The Mushroom Festival has distributed nearly $805,000 to charitable organizations. Please help us grow this number in 2016!
- Festival attendance has grown to over 100,00 visitors in the past few years!
- The Mushroom Festival is advertised on a local, regional and national level.
- The Mushroom Festival has partnered with 6abc Philadelphia to provide extended coverage and promotion of the festival.
- Six levels of sponsorship are available! Choose the right one for you today!