Use this address for GPS to get you to the Mushroom Festival:
101 South Union Street, Kennett Square, PA 19348
Intersection of North Union Street and East State Street
The Mushroom Festival offers two parking lots with shuttle buses to take you to the Street Fair. Lawn signs direct visitors to the parking lots as you near town.
Parking: $5/car donation
- Coming from the east of town: Exelon Parking Lot entered from Route 1 South.
- Coming from the south and west of town: Kennett High School at the corner of South Street and South Union Street (Route 82).
Shuttle buses run to specific parking lots. Guests should make note of where the bus drops them off and return to that location to go back to the parking lots.
- There will be a wheelchair accessible bus running from Exelon
- The Genesis Parking Garage at the corner of Linden and North Union Streets has reserved spaces for handicapped parking. Access it from the Route 82 South exit of Route 1.
- The First Baptist Church of Kennett Square will be open for handicapped parking — all day Saturday and after 1 pm on Sunday. Access if from Route 82 South, turn right at Linden Street and left at Garfield Street.
Street parking is available on streets around the Festival, but fills quickly.
For quicker access to the Festival, Admission wristbands ($3) are sold at the Exelon Parking Lot while waiting for the shuttle bus– required for admission to the Festival for all guests 12 & up.
From Route 1 South
Follow Route 1 south past Longwood Gardens. Stay in right lane and pass the Longwood Shopping Center and the Hilton Garden Inn and take the Kennett Square exit to the right.
Follow signs to EXELON WAY for shuttle parking.
From Philadelphia (Route 1 South)
Follow I-95 South to Route 322 West to Route 1 South. Follow directions above.
From Northeastern Pennsylvania (Route 1 South)
Take I-476 (PA Turnpike’s Northeast Extension) to US Route 1 South. Follow directions above.
From New York and New Jersey (Route 1 South)
Follow New Jersey Turnpike South. Take Exit 2 onto 322 West to the Commodore Barry Bridge. Cross the bridge to I-95. Follow I-95 South to Route 322 West to Route 1 South.
Follow directions above.
From Route 1 North
Follow Route 1 North to the Toughkenamon Exit. Turn right onto Newark Road. Turn left at traffic light onto Old Baltimore Pike. Turn right at Scarlett Lane (New Garden Shopping Center traffic light). Over the railroad tracks turn left onto South Street. Follow South Street to the Kennett High School.
Follow I-95 to Route 222 (Perryville exit). Turn right onto Route 222 which become Route 275.
Follow to Route 276, turn right onto 276 and drive 5 miles to Route 1 North. Follow directions above.
From Western Pennsylvania
Take I-76 (PA Turnpike) east to Harrisburg and take I-283 SE to Lancaster. Stay on I-283 to Route 30 East. Take Route 30 East around Lancaster and turn right onto Route 41. Follow Route 41 to Route 1 North. Follow directions above.