Deadline to enter was August 31. Come to Meredith and State Streets to vote for your 2018 Buttons, Criminis, and Portabellas!
Attention all Moms, Dads, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles
Do you have a fantastic photo of a special “button” that’s just the cutest around? Enter him or her in the Mushroom Festival’s Cute-As-A-Button (Mushroom) Baby Photo Contest!
- Buttons: 6 to 15 months (age on September 9, 2018)
- Criminis:15 to 24 months (age on September 9, 2018)
- Portabellas: 24 to 36 months (age on September 9, 2018)
All donations collected at the Festival benefit A. I. DuPont Children’s Hospital through WSTW’s Help Our Kids Radiothon.
How Cute-As-A-Button Works!
- At the Cute-as-a-Button Booth near State and Meredith streets photos of each contestant are on a donation jar.
- The public “Votes” for their Cutest Button, Crimini and Portabella with their pocket change.
- The entry in each category that collects the most donations will be crowned 2018’s Cutest Button, Crimini, and Portabella.
- Winners will be announced on our website and in the Chester County Press.
- Prizes awarded to the top three that collect the most donations in each category
- Each entry receives a Cute-as-a-Button Participation Certificate.
Enter your Cutest Button now, then encourage all your friends and family to come to the Mushroom Festival and “vote” for your cutest Button, Crimini and Portabella!
Mail-in registration forms to: Mushroom Festival, P. O. Box 1000 Kennett Square, PA 19348. Must be postmarked no later than August 31.
Drop-off registration forms at: The Mushroom Cap, 114 W. State Street, Kennett Square, PA 19348. Must be there by 4 pm on August 31.